Aerial Safari Flights
Kwa Madwala Private Game Reserve has employed the services of licenced Microlight pilots with their registered Microlight aircrafts on an ad hoc basis specifically to assist with aerial surveillance for the purposes anti-poaching and protection of the reserves Rhinos and wildlife.
The Kwa Madwala Private Game Reserve is a conservation initiative which is hugely costly to run and relies heavily on donations, funding from outside entities including the tourism initiatives it runs within the reserve and conservation gate entry fees. The reserve is in the process of registering as a section 21 non-profit organisation and will be seeking donations from larger organisations who wish to contribute to the conservation initiatives already in progress.
As part of the anti-poaching and conservation funding initiatives we have created a donation option where clients can participate in the anti-poaching programme as follows so as to create awareness of the on-going battle to protect our wildlife species as follows.
- Donation option one – R400-00 includes a free 7.5 minute Microlight flight (minimum of 4 pax)
- Donation option two – R650-00 includes a free 15 minute Microlight flight
- Donation option three – R1050-00 includes a free 30 minute Microlight flight
- Donation option four – R1750-00 includes a free 1 hour Microlight flight
- Any other options as may be quoted from time to time.
Subject to availability. Contact us for more info and bookings.
It is strongly advised to book your Microlight Flights in advance with our reservations office to avoid disappointment.